Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Hidden Cupcake


Today I was out purchasing all the fun things for Will's LEGO party this weekend. Of course, I needed to go to Hobby Lobby. (My favorite store!) And we are looking at all the FUN party things. Hobby Lobby really has very cute - different - party supplies. And I spotted something. A fun little box and a cupcake inside... hmmm... If you know me... I LOVE me some cupcake anything! They're just so happy! So I picked it up and read the box... Here's what is says:

Every birthday is special, but one filled with surprises really takes the cupcake! The Hidden Cupcake is sure to become your family’s favorite birthday tradition! The fun begins in the morning when your child spots this colorful cupcake at the breakfast table, hinting at the fun that’s to come. Whether your kids are returning from school, or just from playing outside, the cupcake is gone!

Hidden away, waiting for the birthday boy or girl to find it AND the delightful surprise inside.

Everyone in the family will eagerly anticipate their own birthday surprise! Then again, why wait for a birthday? Any day can be made special with the hidden cupcake!


Such a neat idea! I fell in love instantly, thinking of all the years our family would use this new tradition. All the fun memories... And just from a teeny little cupcake. And the BEST part... $9.99 but, with a coupon %40 off! LOVE THAT even more!

1 comment:

Mrs. Jenk said...

I need a cupcake too!