Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family Rules Chalkboard

First of all, I would like to say that there are SO many incredibly talented & crafty women out there! I get lost in blogland every day looking and dreaming about what I find... Whether it's decorating ideas, crafts, food... You guys know what I'm talking about! It's a magical wonderland...

I was so inspired when I saw this the other day at In His Grace...

And this at The Pleated Poppy...

I just knew that I had to have one for the Haley Home! Okay... so my mind was racing on how to do this project. And I remembered a little trick from homesweethomeinspiration's blog...

I took all our family rules and put them on this chalkboard! I think it turned out so cute! I loved the idea of using different fonts and the tutorial from homesweethomeinspiration worked perfectly. It took a bit of time, but the end result was worth it! Every family needs one of these babies!

4 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

Oh My Goodness- I love it! You did a great job. Is it sealed or will they come off if you rub them? Can I pay you to make me one? please!

Melissa said...

Very cute!!

Johnna said...

have i told you lately i am proud you are my friend? love you mel!

The Gumpls said...

that is incredible!!!! You are such Godly parents!!!! And such a FAITH family!!!!!