Monday, October 5, 2009

FALL around the Haley Home

I wanted to show you all around the house. I really liked decorating for fall this year. I guess because the cold fronts came early. {Or at least it seems!} It's getting a bit warm, now... Lord, keep sending that cool breeze! Well, it *looks* like fall in my house ~ even if it's hot outside!


A little basket I put together.


My bookshelf in the living room. I saw some homemade pumpkins all over blogland. I gave it a try... I still need to make a few more. A little bit of trial and error...


This is the buffet in the dining room.


A little close-up.


My side table in the living.


A little closer....


Pumpkins in the kitchen window.


Chalkboard plate on the counter.


My counter/bar. I love those pumpkins on the candlesticks!


Above the t.v.

No comments: