Monday, October 5, 2009

CANTON Sneak Peek



This past weekend I headed to Canton, TX with my two girlfriends Johnna & Amy. We had the BEST time! What a neat place! We got there super early and shopped until our eyes were crossed! I am still trying to figure out *exactly* what to do with a few things... BUT here are a few pictures to show... Once I get everything up I will post. Have a great Monday




And last but, not least... this is for all my Tech Friends.. we saw this and all thought of you. Anna, you need this for your house! {hee! hee!}

2 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

nice guns Mel! Do you seriously bring a stroller without bringing a baby? Crack me up!

Holly Renee said...

ya'll and your corn dogs! :-) ya'll made a memory that will last forever and i'm sure it's the FIRST trip but not the LAST!