Monday, October 12, 2009

Canton Pretties

Here are my findings from Canton ~as promised. If you have not been... GO! It was such a great weekend!


We all got one of these. It was one of the very first things we saw and we went back to get 'em! I love that we all have one! It has all the fruits of the spirit on it. So, pretty!


Here's a close up of the plaque. I smile each time I walk in the door


This is for my Aggies... God Bless 'Em! One day we will be great again... Oh, the dreams!

This beauty is heavy and lovely! I saw this and just had to have it and only $20! Love that, too!
The popular sugar mold... I have wanted one of these babies for YEARS! I was so excited to see these! I got a super long one and Johnna & Amy each got smaller ones. I simply just love this! I have plans for this sweetie. I will show you one day...



This is one of my favorites! It is an OLD door. Right now it's just leaning against a wall. I am still brainstorming the *exact* place for this wonderfully loved door! BTW- just $30! I thought that was a great price. I have never looked to buy an old door. But, sounded good to me! Speaking of price... we all got those metal cones which were 3 for $10! And all those flowers were $8! Crazy business!

Here are a few things that I loved... BUT did not buy.

Some beautiful old ~ shutters? gates? Not sure, but I loved them!



Christmas ornaments. Look how BIG they were! (Compared to Amy!) I should have got some of those... they were pretty reasonably priced... next time...


So sweet. Made from vintage pillowcases. I had some for my girls.


Neat little rusty crosses made from license plates.



Here's their mama...

You'll never guess what this was made from... OK remember those ceiling tiles in school. You know, this kind you could push up... Well, that's it! They were painting names in the middle and making cute little name plaques with these. Awesome idea!



This picture is not that great BUT this was a little house made from old window panes! They put plants in them and made sort-of a terrarium. They were gorgeous! Oh, I could see this in a sunroom!



Last BUT not least! Old windows... Now there's a story to these pretties. I had them on my list and I knew when I saw them that I wanted one! I looked through them all and found just the right one and bought it. (Along with my beautiful green door.) When we came back to pick them up... GONE! Someone had taken it. OH, it was so sad! Thanks for leaving my door! I will get me a window next time!

3 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

such cute stuff- I hope you girls were in a BIG car!

The Gumpls said...

I love the fruit of the spirit wall decor! I need something like that to hang in the huge space of my entry way. I am glad ya'll found some neat stuff!!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

That does it...I'm going shopping with YOU! You found some really great stuff :)